How veneers from your dentists in Rego Park, NY can remake your smile.
Your smile is your trademark, so what do you do if your smile becomes damaged? Over time, daily wear-and-tear can create small cracks, breaks, defects and other aesthetic problems with your teeth. The good news is you can hide the cosmetic issues and remake your smile, thanks to porcelain veneers!
Dr. Isakharov wants to introduce you to the benefits of porcelain veneers. He has two convenient office locations in Rego Park, NY to help your smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of high-grade dental porcelain that are placed on the front surfaces of your teeth, creating a beautiful, uniform tooth surface. When you choose porcelain veneers, you will experience amazing benefits, such as:
- A naturally beautiful appearance, because porcelain is a light-reflective material that closely resembles tooth enamel, so your veneers will look completely natural.
- Long-lasting good looks, because porcelain resists stains from coffee, tobacco use, and other habits, so your veneers will always look beautiful.
- Conservation of tooth structure, because unlike other restorative treatments, with veneers only minimal tooth structure is removed.
Versatility, because veneers can hide many cosmetic issues, including some that are usually treated with orthodontics, like tooth overlap or spaces between your teeth. Porcelain veneers are a great choice to cover up:
- Chips or cracks caused by daily wear-and-tear
- Erosion or worn-down teeth caused by bad habits or aging
- Fractures or breaks caused by an injury or accident
- Heavy stains or discolorations from genetics or medications
Porcelain veneers are the state-of-the-art way to achieve a perfect smile. You deserve to look your best, and it begins with your smile. If you have a smile that is damaged, or you just want your smile to look fantastic, it’s time to consider porcelain veneers. It’s time to call Dr. Isakharov, with offices in Rego Park, NY. Call today!